This delicious dish is definitely for those wanting a tasty cheat meal. This cheese, pasta, and sausage dish will make your mouth water!
What You Need
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 lb ground Italian Sausage
- 1 cup pepper jack Cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan
- 24 ounces of whole wheat Tortellini
- 3 cups of spaghetti sauce of your choosing (typically a beef blend works well here)
- 1 teaspoon Italian Seasoning
How To Make It
Heat olive oil in an oven safe skillet. Crumble in sausage and cook until done, mix in spaghetti sauce, Italian seasoning, and tortellini. Heat until boil before turning heat low. Cover and simmer for about 10 minutes or until pasta is tender. When complete remove from heat and sprinkle pepper jack and Parmesan over tortellini. Place lid back on pan until the cheese is completely melted. Process should take between 25 and 35 minutes.
It’s a cheat meal, don’t worry about it! We won’t tell!